Copper Development Association and its partners and members can provide in-house training events, tailored to your company’s needs, on the following topics:
- Copper in Architecture: Rediscover Copper, Roofing and Cladding for Modern Buildings – for architects (RIBA accredited).
- Alloys in the Marine Environment – for anyone involved in the design, specification, fabrication and operation of materials in contact with seawater for wave and tidal, offshore wind energy, offshore oil/gas and ship building and repair industries.
- Copper and copper alloys – metallurgy, properties and applications – for designers and engineers.
- Cost-effective design and manufacture in brass – for design engineers. See also Design in Brass seminar page.
- Antimicrobial properties of copper and copper alloys – for designers, architects, infection control specialists.
To request a CPD presentation, please use the enquiry form. Please note, a minimum audience size requirement will apply.